We're so excited to have you signing up as a new MV Star!
Making an account is free and easy: simply click the "Join FREE" button at the top-right of the page, or follow this link.
You’ll be taken to our sign-in page. From there, enter the following details:
Username - What will be displayed on your profile
Email - Your main point of contact with the MV Team
Password - Must contain 4- 20 characters and at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 special character and at least 1 number
These can always be changed later from within your account settings.
Don't forget to choose Sell on MV for MV Star account type and to verify that you are 18 or older.
We’ll then email you a confirmation link. Click on the link to continue to the super easy verification process.
Next: Getting Approved
Watch our MVU class, Getting Started, to learn all about our sign-up process!
Running into some issue when attempting to create your account? Check our article here for potential solutions.
Once your MV Star account is created, click the link in our confirmation email and you will be brought to a page to add the following details in order to verify your account.
- Legal Name - As shown on your ID
- Date of Birth - As shown on your ID
- Citizenship - USA, Canada or Other
- Account Type - MV Girl, MV Boy, MV Trans or Producer. Click here to check our helpful guide on choosing the correct account type.
- Verification Documentation - Upload picture of yourself holding your clearly legible photo ID along with a sign that has Today's Date and MANYVIDS along with a close-up of the ID. Click here to see what ID's we accept.
Finally, click the box confirming you've read our Terms of Services, and then hit <Send Application>.
A member of the MV Team will review everything and you will receive an email notifying you if your account has been approved or if we will need any further information.
Previous: Account Creation
|Next: Approval Timeframe|
The MV Support team will be handling your application, and this process can take anywhere from 24 to 48 hours from when you send the application.
In certain cases we require additional information to get your account approved so make sure to check for an email from the MV Team.
Be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder, or add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders lists.
If you have any questions regarding your MV Star application, please reach out to our MV Support Team either at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join us in live chat by clicking the blue speech-balloon icon at the bottom right of the application page.
Previous: Account Approval
|Next: Check Application Status|
Once you've submitted your MV Star application, your account status will be displayed as 'Pending'; you can view this status at the top of your Application page.
If you find your account is left pending for more than 24 to 48 hours, be sure to check your email as we have likely requested further documentation in order to get you approved.
Any further questions regarding the status of your MV Star application can be directed to our MV Support Team at email@example.com, or join us in live chat by clicking the blue speech-balloon icon in the bottom right of your Application page.
Previous: Approval Timeframe
|Next: More Info Requested|
Different factors could mean we require additional documentation or information from you before we can approve your account.
Make sure to keep an eye on your email inbox as this will be where we send any request letting you know exactly what we will need.
In the event that we request additional verification photos, you can add them to your application via the "Documents" section in your Settings.
Feel free to respond to that email directly with the requested information and an MV Support agent will be in contact with you soon regarding your application.
Previous: Check Account Status
|Next: I've been approved!|
Your MV Profile just got approved, and you now have access to everything you need to manage and create your online store on ManyVids! We're so excited to have you as a new MV Star!
Upon approval, all the features of the site are open for you to utilize, so make sure to show your entrepreneurial spirit and check out all the ways to make money and get creative on MV!
Below we've curated a list of articles to help you get started, and for more in-depth information, make sure to check out our HelpCenter and Information Center!
Privacy & Security:
How do I block certain regions or countries from viewing my profile/ live shows?
Setting Up Your Profile:
How do I add a profile picture? (Avatar, Teaser, Portrait and MV Intro)
How do I get my New Cummer badge?
How do I add or update my payment method?
How do I upload a Vid?
How do I add a Store Item?
What are the Upload Rules on MV?
How do I add and edit services on my MV Store?
How do I offer Custom Vids on my Profile?
How do I setup my MV Crush Club?
How do I setup my Membership?
How can I start an MV Live Show?
How do I setup/edit my MV Live Tip Menu?
How do I link my Social Media?
How do I link my Twitter to auto-tweet my sales?
What is my profile's custom URL?
How do I Live Chat with MV Support?
We're excited that you're looking to sign up with ManyVids as an MV Star! Below are the MV Star account types that are available:
- MV Girl - Must be female account owner, all content must feature account owner.
- MV Boy - Must be male account owner, all content must feature account owner.
- MV Trans - All content must feature account owner.
- Producer - For those looking to post content they own the rights for but are not always featured in their content.
Below is a chart to help determine which account type is right for you based on the content you plan to upload. Your account type will also depend on the owner of the account, for example, an MV Girl account must be owned by the performer.
MV Boy and Producer accounts are also sub-divided by preferences (straight, gay, also trans for Producers) so we can ensure you appear for users who are looking for your type of content.
If you plan to perform as a Couple, you would be best suited for a Producer account, and we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org after adding your documentation to your application to inform us that this is the case.
Please note, MV reserves the right to change MV Star account types at our discretion. If you are unsure of which type of account to select, or if you feel you need to change your account type, please contact our Support Team and they'll be happy to help at email@example.com.
To get started creating your account, click here!
On ManyVids, 100% of all MV Stars and Producers are verified, therefore in order for us to approve your account, you will need to submit a photo of yourself holding your clearly legible ID next to your face along with a sign that has Today's Date and MANYVIDS, as well as a close-up of the ID.
The ID that you provide should be a government issued photo ID that displays your date of birth, your full legal name and an expiration date (if applicable). If there are any important details on the back of the ID, please make sure to include a photo of the back as well.
Here are a few examples of accepted ID:
- Driver’s License
- State ID Card
- Health Card
- Uniformed Services
At ManyVids, your security as a performer is our top priority. We fully understand that since we are requesting photo identification in order to get your account approved, this can be considered sensitive information.
Please rest assured, your photo ID and any other information requested is uploaded to our secure servers, and only member's of the MV Team will be able to see these details.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, or anything at all, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join us in live chat by hitting the blue speech-balloon icon on the bottom right of the application page as we're always happy to help as well as listen.
For further security and privacy measures to protect yourself, check out our Privacy Checklist.
Did you attempt to create a member or MV Star account and were prevented from doing so? There can be different causes for this. Read on to find out more!
Here are some common issues in creating a MV Account and their solutions:
1. Username is already taken
- If the username or email you attempted to sign up with is already taken, you’ll need to try a different one.
2. You are unable to click the "Join FREE!" button
- Make sure that you've ticked the box "I am 18 years of age or older"
3. The password created didn't meet the requirements
- This can also be a case where the password you created that doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Your password can be a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 20 characters, and you can hit the “eye” icon in the password field if you want to be able to see what you are typing. If you are attempting to create an MV Star account, your password must match certain requirements that will be listed when you select “MV Star” as your account type. Those password requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 1 lowercase letter
- Minimum 1 uppercase letter
- Minimum 1 special character (for example ! @ # $)
3. You are getting an "Oops!" error when signing up
- If when attempting to create your account you get an error message that asks you to contact us at support through email@example.com, be sure to send over the following information with your inquiry:
- Username you attempted to use
- Email you attempted to use
- Type of account you were trying to create
- A screenshot of your attempt to create an account with the error message you get