Did you attempt to create a member or MV Star account and were prevented from doing so? There can be different causes for this. Read on to find out more!
Here are some common issues in creating a MV Account and their solutions:
1. Username is already taken
- If the username or email you attempted to sign up with is already taken, you’ll need to try a different one.
2. You are unable to click the "Join FREE!" button
- Make sure that you've ticked the box "I am 18 years of age or older"
3. The password created didn't meet the requirements
- This can also be a case where the password you created that doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Your password can be a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 20 characters, and you can hit the “eye” icon in the password field if you want to be able to see what you are typing. If you are attempting to create an MV Star account, your password must match certain requirements that will be listed when you select “MV Star” as your account type. Those password requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 1 lowercase letter
- Minimum 1 uppercase letter
- Minimum 1 special character (for example ! @ # $)
3. You are getting an "Oops!" error when signing up
- If when attempting to create your account you get an error message that asks you to contact us at support through firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to send over the following information with your inquiry:
- Username you attempted to use
- Email you attempted to use
- Type of account you were trying to create
- A screenshot of your attempt to create an account with the error message you get