On MV, you have many ways to customize your profile and help members find you. We recommend uploading an Avatar, Teaser, Portrait and MV Intro to attract fans to your profile.
- Avatar: the small circular image that shows on the "Creators" page
- Teaser: a short gif that will play when a member hovers over your Avatar
- Portrait: the long image that shows to the left of your profile
- MV Intro: a short preview (with sound) that plays when hovering over your Portrait
To add/edit or delete these:
- Go to your profile (click on your avatar in the drop down menu)
- Click on the blue pencil icon at the bottom of your portrait
- This will give you the option to add each of the different profile images and vids that will make your profile uniquely yours!
Need to remove your MV Intro or Teaser? Simply go to the same section and hit the <Reset> button and confirm your choice.
|Avatar / Portrait||Teaser / Intro|
|20MB Maximum File Size|
Supported Formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .png
|30 Second Maximum Duration|
50MB Maximum File Size
Supported Formats: .mp4, .m4v, .mov
If you're having trouble with MV Intro orientation, we recommend creating your MV Intro in portrait mode and with a 9:16 aspect ratio before uploading it to MV.
In alignment with our rules and to help us position ourselves when it comes to regulations, and censorship our industry faces daily, we ask that you take a proactive approach and include an SFW avatar and profile picture.