On MV, some services automatically renew according to the frequency of the initial purchase. These include but are not limited to Premium Memberships, MV Star Memberships, VIP FanClub and Text Me.
Only purchases made through RocketGate can rebill.
When making a purchase on MV, you will be notified of this upon checkout. Watch for this message to know whether a purchase is recurring:
How to turn off recurring billing for Star services
- Go to your drop-down menu > Purchase History
- Locate the original purchase
- Click the 3-dots to the right of the original purchase
- Click <Turn Off Rebill>
Turning off recurring billing for Premium Membership
To check if your Premium Membership is set to auto-renew, the "My Billing Options" will display under Settings in your profile.
To deactivate your recurring billing:
- Go to the drop-down menu
- Scroll down and view "My Billing Options"
- Deselect the checkbox "Set your Premium Membership to Auto-Renew"
- Click <Save>
Once you hit <Save>, you will see a pop-up on the upper right confirming that you will no longer have this membership renewed/rebilled.