Is MV Live telling you it's unable to find your camera? We'll want to first make sure your browser is set up properly and if the issue persists, move onto "Step 2" to make sure your device isn't the issue.
Step 1 - Permissions
- Make sure to use Google Chrome as your browser
- Click the 3-dots in the top right of the browser
- Click <Settings>
- Scroll to the bottom and click <Advanced>
- Under ‘Privacy and security’ click <Site Settings>
- Click <Camera> and turn ‘Ask before accessing’ on.
- Follow the previous step for ‘Microphone’
- Refresh your live room
- The browser will ask permission to access camera and microphone, click <Allow>
Step 2 - Device
- Close any other software or website using your camera
- If you cam is external, unplug it and plug it into a new USB port
- Restart your computer
If you are still having trouble with your MV Live feed, check out our other MV Live Troubleshooting steps