If your Lovense isn't connecting to your MV Live session properly, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall and re-install the 'Lovense Connect' app on your mobile device. This will force the most updated version of the app to be installed.
- Make sure that the mobile device running your 'Lovense Connect' app is on the same internet connection as the computer that you are live streaming from.
- Make sure that you are not using a VPN on either your computer or your mobile device, since both need to connect from the same IP address.
- Close your MV Live session, log out from ManyVids, and close your browser entirely. Then log back into ManyVids through an 'Incognito' window in Google Chrome. This will reset your room, and ensure that no caching or browser extensions are interfering with the connection. You can find steps for that here: How to open an Incognito window in Chrome -- You will also need to make sure that the Lovense Connect extension is active in your incognito window: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/13130396?hl=en
- If you still aren't able to connect your Lovense to your MV Live session after following these steps, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Lovense toy is disconnecting from MV Live, click here!
If your Lovense is showing a weak connection with your phone, click here!
If the Lovense icon in the Live room menu bar flashes a yellow color, click here!