Does MV send me a tax form?

For all MV Stars (individuals or corporations) residing in the U.S. and / or receiving payouts to a bank account located in the U.S. who have earned a total amount of $20,000 or more and received 200 transactions or more within the last calendar year, MV will send you a copy of the Form 1099-K. This form would be sent to the civic address or PO Box that has been provided in the 1099-K section of your Settings; which will be available next week. The address that you add to this 1099-K section should match the address provided in your W9 form.

MV Stars below this minimum or outside the US can find everything they need to report their earnings from MV which includes their total yearly earnings, our company name and TIN in their Settings under US Tax forms. (

For any further information regarding filing your taxes, you would be best served to contact an accountant or tax professional.

MV Stars Help Center

Choose the subject below that best describes how we can help.

Contact MV Support