This is your central presence on ManyVids that allows fans to discover you and see what you have to offer. Your profile is your online store and ManyVids is like the online shopping mall where all Creators have their stores.
Your MV Profile lets you communicate with the world and show everyone what you’re all about and what they can purchase from your Store. If you’ve created a profile on a social media site before, your MV Profile will be the same thing - only your profile is also set up to help you reach your career goals by generating sales!
Crafting a personalized profile is key in attracting new and loyal customers!
To see what your profile looks like:
- Desktop users can click My Profile from the left bar menu
- Mobile users can click on their avatar in the drop-down menu
Setting up your Profile
- Your profile will also display your MV Number. This number is your overall placement on the site and is determined by your MV Score. Click here to learn how to increase your score!
- You will also see your total number of Followers. People who follow you will see your posts in their activity feed. You can see who follows you and who you are following by clicking the 3-dots in the top right of your profile and clicking <Followers>.
- Club is a great way to market yourself, interact with other Creators and be a contributing member of the MV Community!
- This tab is also where you will go to post to your Club, a personalized inner fan club! Click here for more information
- Items: This is where Members can find items you have for sale! Make sure to pin your absolute best products to the top of your items tab. To learn how to create store items, head right over here.
- Vids: This is where Members will go to purchase your vids! Need help uploading vids, click here!
- Custom: Offer custom-made vids to your fans! You can find everything you need to set that up here: How do I offer Custom Vids on my Profile?
- About Me: A great way to let your fans know about you, and help your content be found in site searches! Find more on that here: What is the 'About Me' section?
- Notifications: Keep up with all your Club activity! This will show you when you receive new Followers, Likes, Comments, Broadcast & Club updates!.
On MV, you have many ways to customize your profile and help members find you. We recommend uploading an Avatar, Teaser, Portrait and MV Intro to attract fans to your profile.
- Avatar: the small circular image that shows on the "Creators" page
- Teaser: a short gif that will play when a member hovers over your Avatar
- Portrait: the long image that shows to the left of your profile
- MV Intro: a short preview (with sound) that plays when hovering over your Portrait
To add/edit or delete these:
- Go to your profile (click on your avatar in the drop down menu)
- Click on the blue pencil icon at the bottom of your portrait
- This will give you the option to add each of the different profile images and vids that will make your profile uniquely yours!
Need to remove your MV Intro or Teaser? Simply go to the same section and hit the <Reset> button and confirm your choice.
|Avatar / Portrait||Teaser / Intro|
|20MB Maximum File Size|
Supported Formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .png
|30 Second Maximum Duration|
50MB Maximum File Size
Supported Formats: .mp4, .m4v, .mov
If you're having trouble with MV Intro orientation, we recommend creating your MV Intro in portrait mode and with a 9:16 aspect ratio before uploading it to MV.
In alignment with our rules and to help us position ourselves when it comes to regulations, and censorship our industry faces daily, we ask that you take a proactive approach and include an SFW avatar and profile picture.
Updating your Stage Name
Need to change your Stage Name? Here's how:
- Click the drop-down menu
- Click 'View' next to the 'Account' section.
- Type in your new name in the box next to "Display Name"
- Enter your password in the "Current Password" field
- Hit Save!
That's it! Once you update your display name, your personalized URL will be updated as well.
Your account name
You may notice this doesn't effect the name at the top of the Account section. The name that displays there is the original username used at signup and can only be seen by you. This can't be updated, since it's used as a unique identifier for your account.
In the Account section of your Settings, you can also add your various aliases to make sure you turn up in searches under other names people might search for you by!
Need to update or edit other options in your account? Visit our Help Center section Account Settings for information.
If you're looking to add a discount or have a sale on your MV Profile, the Discount Manager is the tool is for you!
Having discounts and temporarily offering lower prices is a fantastic way to attract and engage your fans and make loyal new fans. You can have a sale for a specific reason: as a holiday promotion, to highlight older vids, to get Members to visit your profile, to give your fans a treat... you name it! It’s an all-around amazing method to reach whatever goals you may have as a creator.
You can set up a big sale on multiple vids at once by applying a discount percentage and selecting a time period for how long the sale runs. You can also put just one individual vid on sale by editing that vid and selecting the discount percentage on the vid edit page!
You can also decide that you don’t want to put anything on sale. It’s your choice!
How do I create a discount on my store items?
To create a discount on your vids or store items:
- Go to the drop-down menu
- Marketing Tools
- Discount Manager
- Select "Vids" or "Store" at the top
- Drag the items from the left box to the right to set those as the items for discount.
- From there you can select the percentage of the discount (from 10% to 75%)
- Chose the date the sale begins as well as the date it ends (the times are based on your time zone)
- Make sure to hit <Save> when finished!
Want to add a promo code that works only for your MV profile? Click here to find out how!
To edit your 'About Me' section:
- Go to your profile
- Click the 3-dots to right of your 'Notifications' tab.
- Select <About Me> from the menu (see the screenshot below). For mobile, click <More> at the bottom of your profile and then <About Me>:
- Next, toggle the view to "Edit Mode" :
- Now you'll be able to add your details! Make sure to hit save once you've added everything:
Fun fact: you can gain 75 points towards your MV Score just by filling out this profile section!
The following information will be visible for your fans to see:
- Display name
- Account type
- Date of birth
- Social media links
- Your description
Everything else will help you show up in site searches when Members use our advanced search filters. You can find more info on that here: How do I search for vids on ManyVids?
Each Creator has their very own customized profile links; unique URLs that lead directly to your ManyVids profile and services! Simply change *stagename to your own:
Note: If your Stagename includes spaces, replace them with a dash in the above links. Example, for your Club: Your Name = Your-Name.manyvids.com/club
Your MV Score is a breakdown of the points you earn as an MV Girl, MV Boy, MV Trans and MV Producer. You'll be able to view your score in your settings!
- Click the drop down menu
- "View" next to MV Score:
Your MV Score determines your placement in an account category on the Creators page. For example, if an account is ranked as MV Girl #1, this means that the account had the highest MV Score, and they would be featured at the top of the MV Girls category page.
What are the benefits of having a high MV Score? Your profile has a better chance of exposure which could drive sales and increase traffic to your page. The MV Score is also an element taken into consideration for our search algorithms, so it plays a role in vid search results - another sales booster!
How do I start earning points for my MV Score? When you first sign-up to MV you can gain base points just by completing certain sections of your profile and these points will always be on your profile!
To earn base points, you’ll need to do the following:
- Upload 10 or more vids (How do I upload a vid?)
- Offer services (Club, Custom Vids) (What is my Club and how do I set up this service? and How do I offer Custom Vids on my Profile?)
- Set up a Membership (How do I set up my Membership?)
- Upload 10 or more store items (How do I add a Store Item?)
- Link your X (How do I link my X to auto-post my sales?)
Anything else that increases your score accounts for the last 45 days of activity, so it's important to stay active! Anything before those 45 days will fall off of your MV Score, this gives everyone a chance to reach for the top!
Here's a list of things that can increase your score:
- Earning tokens on MV Live (Please note: tokens must first be converted to earnings to increase your score)
- Maintaining a steady upload of vids and store items
- Members liking your vids
- Sales of your vids, services, & items
- Getting reviews from members
Keep up the hard work, stay consistent and you'll start increasing that score in no time!
You are in control of the types of notifications you receive from us. You'll be able to pick and choose the notifications sent to you via email by:
- Going to your drop-down menu
- Email Notifications, then select <View>
From here, you can check on the types of notifications you would like to be sent emails for. Simply click on the tick box to select or deselect the notification type. Be sure to hit <Save> after you've made your changes.
Please note, by "Sends me a private message" will be unchecked by default.
On the "About" tab of your profile, you will notice a section at the top that says "My Top Vid Tags" with 5 category tags underneath. These tags are determined by the 5 most used categories applied to your vids. This lets visiting members know the kind of content you most actively produce!
For more information on what categories and fetishes are available on MV, click here!
At ManyVids, we realize the important part that social media plays in everyone's life and how essential it is for adult performers and content creators to grow their business. We've incorporated a unique, safe social network within our platform, to enable sex workers to express themselves.
The Club is a feature that Members and Creators can use to improve their experience on the platform and connect with each other. We've integrated an activity feed into everyone's profile, making it so convenient to maintain steady engagement within the MV Community.
With your Club Feed you are able to do so much:
- Self promotion is the key to succeed! You can effortlessly promote, market and sell your content.
- Keep fans updated on your latest activity by posting messages, cute pics, gifs, and sexy vids to your feed. Click here to learn How to post on your Activity.
- Pin your top post so that this is the first thing your followers see when visiting your profile.
- Receive updates from the profiles that you follow, so that you never miss out on anything new!
- See a post that you like on another profile? You can show it some love by leaving a heart, commenting or sharing the post.
- New sales will be highlighted in your feed for your admires to see.
Members are also able to get involved in the MV Community and can use their profile to show appreciate for their favorite Creators. Our MV Members can:
- Share their top pics and posts
- Help promote Promo Codes
- Heart posts that they love
- Leave comments and reviews
Your Club Specs
|5 Character Minimum|
1000 Character Maximum
|20MB Maximum File Size/each pic||1GB Maximum File Size|
We want you to shine, which is why we've created a network that truly allows you to represent yourself in all forms.
The activity tab is located underneath the My Club tab of your profile.
Within your Club, you will have visibility of your own activity (My Feed) and those that interact with your posts, as well as the activity of the profiles that you follow. The full Feed is for your eyes only-- no one else has access to this feed!
Your activity will display
- Your Re-MV'd posts
- Your MV Posts
- Your recent sales and tips
- Newly uploaded items and service updates
Posting to your Club is easy! Learn how to post to your feed by visiting the link here!
If you have a pic or vid you'd like to show off to your followers or a promotion you'd like to share with fans, you can do so in your Feed. From your profile:
- Click the "Club" tab
- Click Feed
- Scroll down to the empty box below this tab and click inside it. From here you will be able to start creating your post:
- You have the option to post text, emojis, pics or vids to your Feed. Select the image icon to post multiple pics or the video icon to share your vid. Vids can be a maximum of 5 minutes long and in any of the following file formats: M4V, MP4 and MOV.
- Next, you can add your text to the post.
- Be sure to declare any co-performers by toggling the option to 'Yes'!
- Once your post is ready, hit the <Post> button:
If you want to make sure that this post gets the best exposure on your feed, click the 3 grey dots to the right of your post and select 'Pin to Profile'. This will keep your post pinned to the top of your feed, so that it's the first post fans will see when peeking through your activity.
To link a special post on other social media platforms or to share a link with fans, click the 3 grey dots to the right of your post and select, 'Copy Link'.
Need to remove your post? Simply, click the 3 grey dots to the right of the post and select 'Delete'.
|5 Character Minimum|
1000 Character Maximum
|20MB Maximum File Size/each pic||3GB Maximum File Size|
20 Minutes Maximum Length
If you will be uploading content to your feed that features another performer, click on the link here!
Did you know: Being active on Your Club and interacting within your activity feed is the most effective way of gaining new fans and generating sales?
Yes, you heard right, being an active member in the MV Community comes with benefits! Not only can this increase your sales but it will also help you connect with the MV Community at large.
How do I interact with posts? With the activity feed you can Love to show your support, Comment to be heard or share posts! Posts that you share will appear on your own feed, so if you see something interesting and want to share this with fans, you can easily do so!
I found a post that goes against the Community Guidelines. What do I do? If you find anything in violation of MV's Community Guidelines or Upload Rules, you can report the content by following the steps here: How do I report a Vid, Private message, Post or MV Profile?
You can keep up to date and check out your latest post engagements from the Notifications page.
To quickly navigate to the notifications page, click the bell icon in the header:
For all users
All users will see the following:
- Updates to the feeds they follow
- Follow notifications
- Likes and Re-MV's
Here, you're able to view which users have loved and commented on your posts.
Creators will see store items sales, custom vids sales, and tips they've received. You'll also be able to see when your posts have been shared
You'll also be able to see which fans have interacted with your Club content, so that you don't miss out any special fan shout outs.
This will display your new followers, Club engagements, and sales notifications.
Content preferences on MV
Personalize your MV experience and filter by your preference!
When you first enter MV, we will prompt you to select your content preferences (All, Straight, Gay or Trans). This will determine what account types are shown to you throughout different parts of MV, such as recommended vids and search results.
You can easily change your content preferences at any time! Simply go to the drop down menu > Content preferences
- All - Shows all content uploaded to MV!
- Straight - Shows MV Girl, MV Boy Straight and Producer Straight accounts.
- Gay - Shows MV Boy Gay and Producer Gay accounts.
- Trans - Shows MV Trans and Producer Trans accounts.
On MV you can sell so much more than just vid content and services. You have a space to sell things such as physical items, digital items and whatever else you can think of! You can also use this feature for services, like call/texting packages and video calls!
You can find the section where all of this appears on your profile under the "Items" subtab of your store.
They are arranged according to when they were launched by default but can easily be sorted by whoever is browsing. Filter your items by:
All (My) Categories - filters store items by type
Sort Items - filters items by different factors (availability, oldest items, newest items, lowest price and highest price)
For more information on uploading different store items, click here!
The MV Link feature enables Creators to give vids to Members for free using a one-time-use URL! The receiving Member will have access to the vid from their Purchase History and therefore will be downloadable unless the vid is set to Stream-Only. This is a great way to fulfill contest vote incentives, give special gifts, etc.
To create an MV link:
- Click the drop-down menu
- Marketing Tools
- MV Link
Drag the vid(s) you want to send from the left section to the right and click <Create MV Link>. You will now have the URL for your MV Link. Each link can only be used once, so if you need to send it to multiple members, you'll need to create new links each time.
Instructions on how to redeem an MV Link:
- Log into your MV Account, or create a free user account.
- Once logged in, copy and paste the MV Link in your browser.
- Go to Purchase History and choose the filter MV link from the drop down, and your vid(s) will be available for playback.
All of the vids that you have uploaded are located in the "Vids" tab, in your store!
You can use our filters to conveniently search vids by category, or apply our pre-selected filters to sort vids to your liking:
All (My) Categories - Filter the vids according to their tagged categories
Sort Vids - View the vids according to different factors (newest vids, highest price, lowest price, most viewed, most loved, most sold, on sale, free)
For more information on uploading vids, please click here.
The Creators page is a section dedicated to showcasing all the amazing Creators creating content on ManyVids!
We have 4 different types of Creators:
MV Girl: Female performer creating their own content solo/with others
MV Trans: Trans performer creating their own content solo/with others
MV Boy: Male performer creating their own content solo/with others
Producer: Verified producers creating straight, trans, or gay content
The account types you see will be based on the preference you set.
Looking for someone specific? Refine your search with the advanced search filters on the left of the page, or sort Creators under different criteria on the top right of the page!
To all Creators: Want to get featured on the front page and get even more exposure? Find out how you can increase your MV Score here!
If you ever found yourself wondering what the number that appears underneath your photo in your profile page is all about, wonder no further!
Introducing your daily rank!
Your daily rank is based on your MV Score. You can find more info on that here: What is my MV Score and how do I increase it?
If you want to find out about where you stand in terms of your daily ranking, you can view this via the drop-down menu > My Earnings, then click <View> from across the Daily Ranking Category.
From here, you can view detailed information on your daily ranking:
You can even compare historical daily progress by selecting a month to view.
Your monthly rank is also available to you! This one is based solely on earnings. You can find more info on that here: How do I find my monthly ranking?
Your monthly MV Rank is where you stand in terms of earnings from the first to the last day of each month. You can view your MV Rank directly from the drop down menu. To view your rank:
- Navigate to the drop-down menu
- Click My Earnings
- And you'll see your rank here:
This section will show you a graphic representation of your monthly progress throughout the current year.
It's common for some months to see more sales than others! You can catch trends by comparing different years in the graph.
Knowing and keeping tabs on your ranking can help you plan and prepare your content to maximize your potential for sales!
Want to keep tabs on your daily ranking? Click here to find out how!
On ManyVids, you will have all the tools available for you to find success!
Knowing your daily and monthly sales trends will help give you insight as to your profile's strengths and areas for improvement.
- Click on your drop-down menu
- My Earnings to see your sales mapped out either Daily or Monthly
The Daily Sales will show you all of your profile's sales for the current month with an itemized breakdown of sales in the table below.
You may also check out the sales from previous months so you can compare for any consistencies or changes. Simply click on the upper left hand corner where it shows the month and the year to navigate throughout your daily sales for previous months.
You may also choose to view your sales by month by clicking on <View> from across the Monthly Sales category. Here, you will be able to compare the sales of each month in the current year.
Along with seeing a breakdown of the types of sales per month, you may also re-visit your sales from previous years by clicking on the drop-down of the year on the upper left hand corner of the graph.
Here you will be able to see in a glance which items, or services are grabbing the most attention and which ones may need a bit more promotion.
We hope that you will find everything you need in the tools available in your profile! Should you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep track of your latest sales and orders directly from your profile!
To locate your recent sales:
- Go to the drop-down menu
- My Earnings
- From here, locate 'Recent Sales'
Your last sale or adjustment will be immediately visible and you can expand the list by clicking <View>. You can also view your earnings quickly from the Dashboard!
By default, all recent sales are displayed in this section, but if you would like to view your sales by a specific type, you can do so by using the filter on the left hand side:
You can sort by the following types: Store, Vids, Services, Converted Tokens, Affiliate Sales, Bonus and Pay To Open.
Sales in pink/red
Earnings/sales that are in pink or red mean that the purchase was made at a discounted price either due to a promo code or discount available on your profile.
Check out how much cash you have on the way!
To verify your Payouts :
- Go to the drop-down menu
- My Earnings
- Scroll to Payout History
- Click <View> to review your recent payments
You'll be able to see when a payout was issued to you, the payment method or type that was used, fees applied and the amount paid out to you!
You have access to your entire payout history on ManyVids. To view payouts from previous years, go to the filter with your 'Payout History' and select the year that you wish to view.
Want more information on Payouts? Visit Payment Information for details.
Are you entered in more than one contest category at once? Whichever category you entered in first will be considered your 'Primary Entry', and will be linked directly on your profile just below your profile picture:
If you would like to change which contest is linked on your profile, you can do so by going to the contest you wish to link to, locate your entry, click the 3-dots on your entry and click "Make Primary Entry".
Now that contest will be linked directly on your profile! Best of luck!
On ManyVids, we believe that keeping informed of is crucial to finding success, this is why we have set profiles with the different tools to be able to give our Creators insight regarding different facets of their profile.
One tool that can give you an in-depth look into what draws people to your profile is the Daily Traffic report. To access this:
- Go to your drop-down menu
- My Earnings
- Click on <View> on the Daily Traffic category
This will instantly take you to the current month's views graphed out to show you how the total number of views (Y- axis) differ from each day of the current month (X- axis).
Clicking on <View> shows you Vid Traffic automatically, but you can also adjust the filtering to find the following:
Vid Traffic - This includes both preview views as well as full vid views from purchasing members
Profile Traffic - The number of times your Profile gets unique visits in a day
Store Traffic - The number of visits to your Store
You may also gain further insight by filtering to previous months of any year.
Knowing is half the battle, and we want you to have all the insight necessary to be able to plan for your content launch or store item sales. Keeping track of your daily traffic will show you where the interest lies and will give you a chance to concentrate on them or to improve on areas that may not be garnering as many clicks.
Should you have any questions or need clarification over anything, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!
On ManyVids, there are many ways to find the content you're looking for.
The first and most accessible area is the search bar, found on the site's header:
After searching here, you can opt to search using different categories:
All - This will search the site for the key words you have typed. This is a broad search that looks for each word in any and all areas of ManyVids
Vids - Searching under this filter will look for the keywords you have typed in vid titles and descriptions.
Creators - This will limit the search to finding the specific Creator with the keywords in their stage name.
Items - Will show results that focus more on store item names and descriptions.
If you are looking to search for specific vids that fit a certain style or category, "Advanced Search" is for you!
Clicking the "Advanced Search" option will unlock further search parameters to get you exactly the vid you're looking for.
One way of looking through the different vids that we have on the site is to filter via the different sort categories available:
The default vids presented will be Newest Vids but you can change the filter to the many different categories:
- Being Viewed - Those that are currently being viewed by other site users.
- Newest Vids - The latest uploads from Creators.
- Most Loved - Vids that have collected the most number of hearts.
- Most Views - These are vids that have had the most number of views (a combination of preview views and full views)
- Best Rating - Members have the ability to rate purchased vids and you'll be able to find the highest rated ones when clicking here
- Duration - Will display the longest(in terms of run time) vids by default.
- Top Monthly Vids - The top vids sold for the current month
- Top 100 Sold Vids - The 100 best selling vids on ManyVids
- Crowned Vids - These vids have earned awards for being the best selling for their specific categories.
- Top 100 Fetish Vids - These are the top selling fetish vids on MV
If you wish to further fine-tune your searching, you can also be more specific in what you're looking for by setting the parameters on the left hand side of the Advanced Search page.
There is truly something for everyone on ManyVids!
If you are having difficulty searching through the site, feel free to reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
Following other accounts is a great way to get new Followers, but what if you want to check out accounts you have already followed or have followed you?
To do so, simply:
- Go to your profile
- Click the 3-dots in your profile header:
- Click <Followers> which will then display all of the people who follow you
- Switching over to the <Following> sub-tab will show the Members and Creators that you follow.
How do I view new followers?
New followers will be highlighted in your followers list with a "NEW" tag!
This tag will be visible for 5 days!
How do I filter my followers or make my follower private?
You can filter your followers by using the filter on left side of the Followers page. Simply select which followers you want to view! You can have it set to display ALL followers, Members or Creators.
If you want to make your followers private or public, you can toggle the settings to your preference. See below:
Want to keep your followers private? Click here to learn more.
At ManyVids we have an array of badges for Creators and Members to proudly display on their profile!
Want to earn badge? We’ll tell you what you need for each one!
MV Contest Winner
You’ve just participated in our themed, week long contest and won! To ensure that your hard work gains attention on your profile, you'll receive this shinning badge to flaunt your talent.
MV Awards Badge
This badge goes out to all of our 1st place category winners who take part in the MV Awards. You can proudly display this badge for all of your fans to see!
Premium Membership badge
This is the ultimate badge for Members to have on ManyVids, to help you stand out from the rest! All you have to do is purchase one of our Premium Membership packages to receive this badge
Reviewers get rewarded! ManyVids rewards Members who have made 100 or more vid reviews.
The About Me section allows you to go into depth explaining your passions, your interests, your talents, and everything else that makes you unique.
Let your fans know what you're all about, what you’re into and what you have to offer!
There are several fields you can complete so everyone can get to know you better, that includes details from orientation to your profession. Tip: The details you enter into your About Me section will help you show up in advanced searches, so the more detailed, the better!
By filling in your About Me page, you can gain 75 points toward your MV Score! How easy is that?
- How do I edit my "About Me" page?
- What is the MV Fetish page?
- What is my MV Score and how do I increase it?
This is your home on ManyVids, letting fans discover you and see what you have to offer! Your profile is your online store and social media profile on MV all in one!
Your MV Profile lets you communicate with the world and show everyone what you’re all about. If you’ve created a profile on a social media site before, your MV Profile will be the same thing - only your profile is also set up to help you reach your career goals by generating sales!
To see how your profile looks currently, simply click on the drop down > My Profile!
You can find everything you need to know about your profile here.
You are allowed to include other performers in your Club/feed, as long as you have previously age verified your co-performer(s) and have clear proof of consent per our Terms of Services Section 6.5.
If you wish to publish content featuring another Creator, make sure to toggle the option "Yes" on your post to declare your co-performer. You will need to keep your co-performer's ID and signed release form, as we may ask for a copy of the documentation. The work title on the release form can be a general "My Club content" statement.
To verify a co-performer that is not currently a verified Creator on MV, simply keep a copy of their valid government issued photo ID, along with a signed co-model release form as it may be requested at any time as per 2257 regulations.
You can find our blank release form here.
The dashboards is a one-page summary of all your important performance metrics! If you log in as a Creator, you will be directed to the dashboard.
Note: New Creators must upload a profile pic and have an avatar uploaded.
- Total Unpaid - Current total unpaid earnings.
- Profile Visits - The total number of profile visits in the current calendar month.
- New Followers - The total number of new followers gained in the current month.
The dashboard metrics section shows metrics in chart or table format. This section also has quick links to relevant pages.
The various key performance indicators shown in this section are:
Total Earnings (USD): This is a line chart which shows the daily revenues earned in the current month and compares it with the previous month’s trends. Breakdown will take you to My Earnings > Daily Sales
Profile Visits: The profile visits is a line chart and show the daily count of logged-in profile visits the you have received in the current month and compares it with the previous month’s trends. Breakdown will take you to My Earnings > Daily Traffic
Earnings (USD): This section shows the earnings in the current month:
- Vids - total amount earned from Vid sales
- Live - total amount of earnings generated by converted tokens
- Club - total amount earned from initial purchases and rebills from Club subscriptions
- Items - total amount earned from “Store Items“
- Custom Vids - total amount earned from “Custom Vids“
- Vid Bundle - total amount earned from initials and rebills from Vid Bundles subscriptions from the current month (Also known as Get My Vids)
- Tips - total amount earned from tips from the current month.
Top 10 Members: This section represents the top 10 members who have purchased various services in the current month.
Your 2 Ranks: This section shows the global rank and the MV Live rank.
Global Rank: The global rank is calculated based on revenues earned in the last 45 days. It is the rank as compared to all the other Creators across all services.
Live Rank: The MV Live rank is the the rank as compared to all the other MV Live Creators and is calculated every month based on the number of tokens received. The "Top Live Earners” link takes you to the “My Earnings → Top Earners“ page.
Subscriptions: It shows the total number of new subscribers added in the current month.
Quick Links: This section hosts quick links to the various important parts of the platform.
Announcements: This section shows the latest 10 blog posts from ManyVids.
Your MV Inbox
On MV we have an in-site messaging system that you can use to reach out to Members and Creators!
Clicking on this icon will take you to your private message area where you can check all your new and past messages.
To be able to start a new message simply click on the <New Message> button then type out the username on the Recipient field:
Here you can also access your Club (PTO messages only) and Broadcast!
Click Send to send your messages.
Once you have an existing conversation going on you will be able to do a number of things from within your inbox in relation to who you are speaking with.
Archive - Sends your conversation to the Archive where they can be filtered
Delete - Remove your entire chat history.
Block - Blocks the person you are speaking with from sending further messages & accessing your profile.
Report - Instantly sends the MV Team a report in case you encounter any issues with who you're conversing with.
Click the 3 grey dots in the top right corner to pull up the menu. Then select the action you want to take.
Follow - You have the option to follow other users from the Inbox page by clicking the "Follow" button next to their username:
You may also filter out your conversations according to conversations that are Unread or those that have been Archived
You can easily search for conversations by using the filter in left corner of your inbox!
Pinning - You can pin conversations so they appear at the top of your inbox messages! Simply click the pin icon on the top right:
Requirements for Creator Inbox Messages
Creators are allowed to include other performers in Vids, Pics, or Pay-to-Open Inbox messages, as long as we have previously age verified your co-performer(s) and have clear proof of consent per our Terms of Services Section 6.5. This includes regular and Broadcast messages.
If you wish to send Inbox content featuring another Creator, contact email@example.com and let us know which Creator you plan to include in your content. Make sure to have your co-performer sign a co-model release form as we will ask for a copy when you contact us. The work title on the release form can be a general "ManyVids Inbox content" statement.
To verify a co-performer that is not currently a Creator, simply send a copy of their valid government issued photo ID, along with a signed co-model release form, to firstname.lastname@example.org before you publish any content featuring them!
Please note, per 2257 regulations, we highly recommend you keep a copy of their ID and a signed release form on file as we can request these at any time. You can find our blank release form here.
Requirements for Member Inbox Messages
Members are not permitted to send pics featuring any NSFW material.
Members may reach out to Creators from whom they've made a store purchase from for 30 days starting from date of purchase
Premium Members have unlimited messaging and image sharing privileges to all Creators. For more information on Premium Membership, click here
The inbox feature is used to connect with Members, and other Creators to expand your Community. Any excessive abuse of the feature could be considered spam may result in your messaging privileges being revoked.
If you ever need to update the legal name we have on file for you, please contact email@example.com
We will generally require the following:
- Documentation showing the legal name change (such as the legal documentation)
- Updated government-issue photo ID reflecting the change as soon as it's available
Once we have that, we can update the name we have on file. You may also need to update your payment method. If you're based in the US, please provide us with an updated W9. You can find more info on our W9 requirements here: How do I fill out/upload my W9 to MV? -- simply send the file with your email.
Please be advised we may request addition identity verification documentation for your safety and security.