Your wireless compatible Lovense toy vibrates when members tip with tokens during your Live show. To connect your Lovense toy to MV Live, you will first need to download the "Lovense Connect" app onto your mobile device.
Make sure your mobile device and the computer hosting your MV Live room are on the same internet network, then follow these steps:
- Open a live room
- Click the <Toys> button from the live menu (if you don't see this button, click here)
- Click "Generate QR Code"
Please note: Lovense is currently experiencing some technical difficulties and we are at times unable to receive the QR scan code. If no code is generating please try again later.
On the Lovense Connect app:
- Power on your toy and pair it with your phone
- Ensure that the toy displays as "Connected"
- If you are having trouble connecting your Lovense toy, make sure the battery of your toy is fully charged
- Select <Scan QR> from the top menu
- Scan the QR code; you will receive a message if the scan is successful (this may take up to a minute)
- From the Lovense menu, select the <Levels> tab and enter the tip, toy, duration, and vibration settings*
- Save your settings
- Select the <Status> tab and turn your toy on!
*For more information on setting up your Lovense levels, click here.
That's it! You are now ready to live cam with your Lovense and you can connect up to 9 toys to play with while you’re performing in your MV Live room. Any token tips that meet one of the levels you set will activate the toy, including: tip menu options, custom tips, Show Love and Make It Rain.
Members can click the <More> button in your live chat to see what settings you have set for your Lovense toy so they know how to activate it.
If the Lovense icon in the Live room menu bar flashes a yellow color, click here!
For more general information on Lovense and Lovense products, visit https://www.lovense.com/.