On MV, some services automatically renew every month (or every 3 or 12 months depending on the plan). These include but are not limited to Premium Memberships, MV Star Memberships, MV Crush Club and Text Me.
When making a purchase on MV, look for a message that says "Rebilled every # month(s)" to see if the purchase is automatically recurring.
Turning off Recurring Billing:
*Please note, this does not apply to Premium Memberships, for that see below.
- Go to your drop-down menu > Purchase History
- Locate the original purchase, not one of the rebilled transaction (this can be made easier by filtering your purchases using the filter in the top right corner)
- Click the 3-dots to the right of the original purchase
- Click <Turn Off Rebill>
Turning off Premium Membership Recurring Billing:
To turn off recurring billing for a Premium Membership:
- Go to the drop-down menu > My MV > Settings
- Scroll down and view "My Billing Options", then deselect the checkbox "Set your Premium Membership to Auto-Renew", and click "Save".