On MV, some services automatically renew according to the frequency of the initial purchase. These include but are not limited to Premium Memberships, MV Star Memberships, VIP FanClub and Text Me.
When making a purchase on MV, you will be notified of this upon checkout. Watch out for this message to know whether a purchase is recurring:
How to turn off a Recurring Billing
- Go to your drop-down menu > Purchase History
- Locate the original purchase,
- Click the 3-dots to the right of the original purchase
- Click <Turn Off Rebill>
Turning off recurring billing for Premium Membership
- Go to the drop-down menu > My MV > Settings
- Scroll down and view "My Billing Options", then deselect the checkbox "Set your Premium Membership to Auto-Renew", and click <Save>.
Once you hit <Save>, you will see a pop-up on the upper right confirming that you will no longer have this membership renewed/rebilled.
***To check if your Premium Membership is set to auto-renew, the "My Billing Options" will display under Settings in your profile.