To identify if a vid is Stream Only (not available for download) you will need to visit the vid page where you can find specific details before your purchase. Below the vid, it will say "Steam Only" to the right of the resolution.
To identify if a Membership is Stream Only, click on "Get My XX Vids" under the MV Star's profile picture and you will see a pop-up box that says "Get instant access to XX Stream Only vids plus exclusive and new vids added during your membership." If it does not specify "Stream Only" it means the vids included in the Membership are available to download.
Please note, MV Stars have the ability and discretion to change their vids and/or Membership to stream-only or downloadable at any time.
Depending on which device you are using the process may be slightly different, so locate your device below and follow the corresponding steps. Please note, if the vid is set to "Stream Only" by the MV Star it will not be able to be downloaded.
We highly recommend the use of VLC media player when playing your downloaded vids.
- Go to the drop-down menu > Purchase History.
- Locate the vid, click on the 3-dots to the right of the vid and select <Download>.
- A pop-up box will appear where you will be able to choose between downloading the Original file or an Optimized file.
- Right click on the file type of your choice (2-finger click on Mac) on 'Download Original' or 'Download Optimized' and click 'Save Link As' and choose your file destination.
- Go to the drop-down menu > Purchase History.
- Locate the vid and scroll to the right, click on the 3-dots and select <Download>.
- A new window will open where you will be able to choose between downloading the Original file or an Optimized file.
- Press <Download Original> or <Download Optimized> (Note: some vids may play at this point, others will require the following 2 steps).
- Once the download is complete you will see 'Open In'.
- Select the media player of your choice.
- Download the VLC media player app in the App Store.
- Go to the drop-down menu > Purchase History.
- Locate the vid and scroll to the right, click on the 3-dots and select between downloading the Original file or an Optimized file.
- Hold down 'Download Original' or 'Download Optimized and then select <Copy Link URL>.
- On the VLC media player app, click on the cone icon at the top left (in some versions you will instead click <Network> at the bottom).
- Select the 'Downloads' tab and paste the URL.
- Press the <Download> button below the link.
On MV, some services automatically renew according to the frequency of the initial purchase. These include but are not limited to Premium Memberships, MV Star Memberships, MV Crush Club and Text Me.
When making a purchase on MV, you will be notified of this upon checkout. Watch out for this message to know whether a purchase is recurring:
How to turn off a Recurring Billing
- Go to your drop-down menu > Purchase History
- Locate the original purchase,
- Click the 3-dots to the right of the original purchase
- Click <Turn Off Rebill>
Turning off recurring billing for Premium Membership
- Go to the drop-down menu > My MV > Settings
- Scroll down and view "My Billing Options", then deselect the checkbox "Set your Premium Membership to Auto-Renew", and click <Save>.
Once you hit <Save>, you will see a pop-up on the upper right confirming that you will no longer have this membership renewed/rebilled.
***To check if your Premium Membership is set to auto-renew, the "My Billing Options" will display under Settings in your profile.
Custom Vids have various delivery time-frames. Some MV Stars offer delivery time-frames such as 24 hour, 48 hour, 1 week, 2 week, etc. If you have not selected an earlier delivery date, you can expect to receive your custom vid within 30 days of the purchase date.
Custom vids that are overdue
If your custom vid is passed the due date on your receipt, we encourage you to contact the MV Star through the sites PMs to get an update. If you do not hear back from the MV Star and your order is overdue, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the MV Star's username and the Sales ID.
We'll be happy to mediate the purchase and do everything we can to help out!
Custom vids that are not overdue
If you custom vid is not yet passed the due date, the MV Team won't be able to mediate the purchase as it's still within the delivery time-frame. However, you can reach out to the MV Star directly to get an update on your order!
MV Stars have 30 days from the purchase date to deliver Store Items. Within that 30 day period you will have the ability to private message the MV Star incase you need to check on the status of your order.
If your store item is passed due, feel free to reach out to the MV Star directly for an update. If you are no longer able to contact the MV Star, please reach out to email@example.com with the MV Star's username and the Sales ID, we'll be happy to mediate the purchase and do everything we can to help out!
MV Stars have 30 days from the purchase date to start the service for Texting, Phone or Vid Chat.
If your service is past due, we encourage you to contact the MV Star through the site's PM to get an updated. If you do not hear back from the MV Star or are no longer able to message them, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the MV Star's username and the Sales ID; we'll be happy to mediate the purchase and do everything we can to help out!
Fund Me donations, Contest Votes and Tips (Make It Rain/Tribute Me) are considered donations and are non-refundable. If an MV Star promised an incentive in exchange for a Fund Me donation, Contest Vote or Tip, they alone will be liable for delivery. If your incentive is taking extra time to be delivered, we suggest you reach out to the MV Star directly to get an update.
RocketGate is our main payment processor on MV. They offer a feature at checkout when paying with a credit card known as "RocketPay", this will save your checkout information for ease of use on future purchases. For information on how to edit your RocketPay details, you can visit https://rocketpay.net/faqs.
Please note, RocketGate is a PCI tier 1 compliant payment gateway. This means they securely and safely store cardholder data (once you have made a purchase). They are approved by Visa, MasterCard and other card brands to provide services to cardholders.
If you wish to have your information removed from RocketPay completely, please contact MV Support via email@example.com with your request and we will ask that RocketGate remove your details.
If you have been billed twice for the same purchase and both are appearing in your Purchase History please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Make sure to include your Sales ID and any other relevant details so our Support Team can assist you accordingly.
If you notice that you have been billed twice and you only have one purchase appearing in your Purchase History this most likely means that your first transaction was unsuccessful and the funds are being held by your bank. The unsuccessful purchase is only an authorization and the funds will be returned to your card within 7-10 business days!
When you purchase a Photo Set from an MV Star, you should first check if the file is already attached to the store listing. If so, you will be able to download the Photo Set in the form of a .zip file directly from your Purchase History (found in your drop-down menu). To check if the file is attached, go to the store item listing and look for "Downloadable file" just above the total cost.
If the file is attached, go to your Purchase History, locate the purchase, click the 3-dots to the right of the item and click "Download" to receive your purchase.
If the file is not attached to the item listing, the MV Star will need to send the Photo Set to you by some other method. The MV Star will have 30 days to fulfill the order before it is considered overdue and you can private message the MV Star within that period to discuss your purchase.
If the order is not fulfilled within that time frame, click here for more information on undelivered store items.
MV Wallet is a great way to pay on ManyVids without having to enter your credit card information at each checkout. You will be granted the option to load your MV Wallet once 30 days have past since your first purchase on MV.
To load your wallet, go to your drop-down menu > My MV > Settings and at the very top you will see a button that says <Load Wallet>; this is also where you can see your current wallet balance. Click there, select the amount you want to add and hit <Checkout> to proceed with your payment.
For anyone who is going to enjoy the benefits of MV Wallet, we recommend setting up the 2-way authentication feature to help protect and keep your account and funds safe! Click here to learn how.
Now, next time you go to checkout, you will have to option to pay with your MV Wallet balance!
Please note, you cannot pay for a purchase on MV with a partial wallet balance. In order to use you wallet, your balance must match or be more than the full cost of your cart.
Do you own any cryptocurrencies? If yes, we have some good news for you! We support payments with Bitcoin, XRP, Ether, Litecoin, and over 50 other Altcoins. Click here to view the full list of accepted cryptocurrencies.
Pay with Bitcoin or another Currency
Step 1: Select cryptocurrencies as a payment method
Go to checkout and select the cryptocurrency payment option. You will be redirected to complete the payment on our processor’s invoice page. You will have 20 minutes to make the transaction.
Step 2: Choose the desired payment currency
Click on the digital asset you wish to pay with. You will notice BTC, XRP, ETH and LTC at the top, while other supported cryptocurrencies can be viewed under the “More currencies” tab.
Step 3: Enter your email address (optional)
This is optional; however, we encourage you to provide a contact email in case of payment issues.
Step 4: Make the transaction
You will see the payment amount, a unique address to send the transaction, as well as a QR code (for XRP transactions, do not forget the destination tag). You can proceed as follows:
- Click on the wallet button to open a supported wallet on your device.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile wallet.
- Copy/paste the displayed amount and address to your cryptocurrency wallet. You will notice a confirmation screen right after. You can also pay for the invoice via the Lightning Network. Check the step-by-step guide for the instructions.
Step 5: Payment confirmed
Your transaction will typically be detected within a few seconds after it was broadcast to the network, regardless of the currency you are paying with. Once detected, the page will immediately display a ‘Confirming’ message which will then change to ‘Paid and Confirmed’. The payment is now completed and your order is on the way!
Important to know: we strongly advise not to make purchases from exchanges as your payments may arrive late.
Advantages of Paying with Cryptocurrencies
In some cases, paying with cryptocurrency can be much more convenient than using traditional payment methods. Here are a few reasons why:
- Transactions are quick and simple: The transaction speed of different cryptocurrencies can range between a few seconds up to 10 minutes, and therefore will always be faster than a traditional bank transfer. On top of that, you don’t need any physical payment cards or to tediously enter billing details to make the payment.
- No added fees: Cryptocurrency transaction cost depends on many factors. While ‘pre-mined’ digital assets can boast of nearly cost-less transactions, payments with Bitcoin or Litecoin might cost more because of miner fees. However, the payment option allows purchases via both Bitcoin and Litecoin using the Lightning Network, which reduces the costs to a fraction of penny.
- Pay from anywhere in the world: There are no cryptocurrencies that care about borders. Whether you pay with cryptocurrency in a local shop or transfer it to another continent, the payment will be processed in the same time frame, for the same price.
- Stay private: Nobody can see your identity behind a wallet address. Cryptocurrencies are well-suited for those who wish to retain a certain level of privacy. Other than your email address, we will not ask for any additional information.
Buying tokens and MV Wallet credits is now SO MUCH EASIER with Paygarden!
If you have any unwanted or unused gift cards, you can easily turn them into MV Credit or Tokens to show some love to your favorite MV Star.
The process is simple and easy!
Once you’re ready to add some credits to your MV Wallet or purchase some tokens on MV Live you will see it listed as a payment option on the checkout page.
Click on <Checkout> and this will bring you to their payment page where you can pick a brand of gift card that you want to use.
Paygarden accepts gift cards from any of these major retailers.
Once you’ve entered the gift card details, you will then be directed to a page where you can confirm that the amount you will be receiving on MV in exchange for your gift card balance.
Click on <Place Your Order> and this will prompt a complete rundown of the transaction done on their site:
Clicking on <Continue to ManyVids> brings you back to the site and you can now enjoy your credits/tokens on ManyVids!
You will be receiving a confirmation email sent to you as proof of the transaction.
Please note: The entire value of the gift card will be traded in regardless of the package selected for purchase. Paygarden takes a small percentage as conversion and processing fee so you may see a percentage of loss in trade-in value.
Click here to find more information on payment options!
Having trouble checking out on the site? You can first check to see if it is the following reasons:
Were the details entered correctly?
> check to see if there are any errors in the entry of the numbers or card details.
Is my card expired?
> this is often overlooked as a possible cause of checkout issues. You can try out a different card or look through all of our other payment options here!
If all the details are correct and your card is still valid, there may be other, more specific reasons why you are having issues with checking out. Oftentimes, the error message that you receive will give you an insight as to what the issue could be. Some of the common ones you may encounter are:
Declined CVV2 - Check to see if there are any errors in the entry of the numbers or card details. For this error message, you would want to check the 3-digits found at the back of your credit card to make sure that they are the correct ones being entered.
Declined Invalid card - The bank has indicated that the account is invalid. When you see this as an error message, this means that the bank does not recognize the numbers on the card. For this you will want to try again and ensure that the numbers being entered are correct.
We also have a few unique transaction errors that you may encounter on the site. Here are a few examples and what you can do in those cases:
(216) Transaction Error - if you are seeing this error when attempting to check out, you can reach out to us at email@example.com so we can assist you further.
(208) Duplicate Membership - this may mean that you are attempting to purchase a subscription/membership that you have already purchased or are currently actively subscribed to. Please reach out to our Support team if this is not the case and we will be happy to look into this for you.
If you are still having trouble with your purchase, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Support Agents will get back to you with a solution!
To access vids that are included in your Membership purchase, you will simply need to click the drop-down menu at the top right of the page and select Purchase History. From this view, there is a drop-down menu at the top right, select Membership.
Alternatively, you can also can visit the MV Star's profile and all vids that are included in the membership will be available for either streaming or downloding from there.
If you are having any trouble accessing your purchased Membership, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you further!
Yay! You've just made your first purchase on MV! We're so happy you found content that you love! If you were wondering where you can find your content, read on.
We've made it super easy for you to see all of your purchases. Your purchases are conveniently located in your Purchase History. To view your Purchase History, all you have to do is to click on your avatar at the top right of the page. This will pull up a drop-down menu. Next, locate and select Purchase History.
If you have a purchase that you're having trouble locating, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!